Australis GP Undercoat
Product Code: 80-100
Australis General Purpose Undercoat is a high quality solvent based undercoat for interior and exterior use. Exhibits excellent filling and flow properties to give a smooth full build to the finishing coat.
- All purpose solvent based undercoat
- Excellent filling and sanding properties
- Creates a smooth, even surface
Areas of Use
- Interior and Exterior surfaces
- Suitable for timber and timber based materials
- Suitable for previously painted enamel bases
Method of Application
- May be applied by brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Stir well before use by stirring with a broad flat paddle in a scooping motion
- Do not apply if temperature is below 10C or likely to fall below 10C during drying
- Do not apply if rain is expected or in hot, dry conditions
Approximately 16 square metres per litre. This will vary depending on the application technique, the surface profile and absorption qualities of the surface.
Leave to dry overnight before re-coating. In damp, cool or humid conditions, drying may be extended.
Remove all soft, powdered, blistered, loose or flaking paint. Remove all traces of grease, dirt, oil or smoke using a suitable detergent. Wash with clean water and allow to dry. Apply the Undercoat to bare timber on interior surfaces and repair any cracks or surface defects with a good quality filler. Sand smooth and dust off.
On exterior timber, GP Primer is recommended as the first coat.
Note: Mould or fungal infected surfaces must be treated to eliminate the possibility of recurrence.
1 Ltr, 4 Ltrs, 10 Ltrs.
White. Tints are available on request.
Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. The product is highly flammable. Keep out of the reach of children.
View the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for full information regarding Health and Safety, First Aid, and Paint Disposal Procedures.