Australis Quick Dry Undercoat
Product Code: 8013-100
Australis Quick Dry Undercoat is designed for same day re-coat. An interior oil based undercoat with excellent filling and sanding properties for an excellent finish.
- Quick drying (Can be recoated within 3 hours)
- Excellent flow
- Provides smooth finish on most surfaces
- Easy sanding for a smooth finish
Areas of Use
Quick Dry Undercoat can be used as a fast dry interior undercoat over bare timber, presealed mansonry, hardboard and primed metal. Not recommended for exterior use.
Method of Application
- May be applied by brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Stir well before use by stirring with a broad flat paddle in a scooping motion
- Do not apply if temperature is below 10C or likely to fall below 10C during drying
- Do not apply if rain is expected or in excessively hot, dry conditions
Approximately 10 square metres per litre. Rate will vary due to factors such as method and conditions of application and surface porosity.
Remove all soft, powdered, blistered, loose or flaking paint. Remove all traces of grease, dirt, oil or smoke using a suitable detergent. Wash with clean water and allow to dry. Apply the Undercoat to bare timber on interior surfaces and repair any cracks or surface defects with a good quality filler. Sand smooth and dust off.
Note: Mould or fungal infected surfaces must be treated to eliminate the possibility of recurrence.
1 Ltr, 4 Ltrs, 10 Ltrs.
Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. The product is highly flammable. Keep out of the reach of children.
View the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for full information regarding Health and Safety, First Aid, and Paint Disposal Procedures.