Finesse Low Sheen Styrene Acrylic
Product Code: 412-100
A long lasting Premium Styrene Acrylic Low Sheen for interior and exterior surface. This product designed to give good washability and smooth, elegant appearance.
- Water based
- Recoat in 2 hours
- Resists mould and fungal growth
- Non Lead and extremely durable
- Easy to apply and clean up
Areas of Use
Suitable for interior and exterior walls and ceilings. Not recommended for timber or large movement substrate.
Method of Application
- Brush, roller or spray
- Satisfactory with most equipment
- Observe the State Spray Painting Regulations
- Stir well before use using a broad, flat paddle in a scooping motion
- Do not apply if temperature is below 10C or likely to fall below 10C during drying
- Do not apply if rain is expected or in excessively hot, dry conditions
- Approximately 16 square metres per litre
- Two coat coverage. (Coverage will vary depending on the profile and porosity of the painted surface)
Water – Use up to 50ml per litre to aid application if necessary in hot, dry conditions.
Drying (25C and 50% Relative Humidity)
- Dry to touch 20 Minutes
- Recoatable after 2 Hours
Clean all equipment with water.
Previously Painted Surface
Remove loose or flaking paint. Remove all traces of grease, dirt, oil or smoke stains using a suitable detergent. Wash with clean water and allow to dry. Repair any cracks or surface defects with a good quality filler. Sand surface until smooth and dust off with a cloth. Glossy surfaces should be sanded to remove gloss. Patchy surfaces require a coat of Australis PerfectPrep (undercoat).
Previously painted surfaces must be sound and have good adhesion. This can be checked by cutting an “X” in the surface with a sharp blade, press a piece of clear tape over the “X” as firmly as possible with the ball of the thumb then as quickly as possible, tear off the tape in one movement. If the previous paint comes off it must be removed before repainting.
Note: Mould, fungal infected surfaces and efflorescence must be treated to eliminate the possibility of recurrence.
Unpainted Paperfaced Wallboard, Fibro, Brick or Cement Surface
Dust down surfaces and apply one coat of Australis PerfectPrep.
Unpainted Fibrous Plaster
Dust down surface and apply one coat of Australis G.P. Oil Based Undercoat or Australis Binder Sealer.
4 Ltrs, 10 Ltrs, 20 Ltrs.
White and a large range of colours.
View the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for information regarding Health and Safety, First Aid, and Paint Disposal Procedures.